Win Dream11 MS Dhoni Signed Goodies!

• We’re giving you the opportunity get signed MS Dhoni goodie bag + Rs 1,111 Cash Bonus!

Here’s how:
    Deposit EXACTLY Rs.3,333, get Rs.555 Cash Bonus + MSD autographed mini bat
    OR
    Deposit EXACTLY Rs.7,777, get Rs.1,111 Cash Bonus +MSD autographed goodies bag

Once you complete the above steps, the Cash Bonus will be credited to your Dream11 Account by 11:59 pm on 12th May 2018.

Please note that only the highest Qualifying Deposit made by you during the Promotion Period shall be considered for the purpose of determining whether you are eligible to receive the Goodie bag + Bonus Amount and not any deposits that are made into such Dream11 account after the Promotion Period. Also, the offer is valid only for first 5,000 depositors!

The cash bonus cannot be used in Private contest, however, it can be used in public contest.The validity last for 90 days from the date of credit.

Will I get both products if I deposit both amounts?
    No, if you’re eligible you will be getting only 1 merchandise for the highest qualifying deposit made by you.

When will you dispatch the goodie bag?
    Your goodie bag will be dispatched by 28th, May 2018 through a reputed courier partner.

Where can I update my address?
    If you’re eligible to receive the goodie bag; you will receive SMS/email on your Dream11 registered email id to provide shipping details by 11:59 pm on 13th May 2018. Dream11 shall not be responsible or liable for any error, interruption or failure of the user to fill out the form and provide the Registered Address details to Dream11 within the mentioned time.

By when will I get the goodie bag?
    Please expect a delivery timeline of maximum 30 working days based on your location from 28th May 2018 for the goodie bag to arrive at your door step. Please don't accept a damaged goodie bag and kindly update the proof of delivery with the same

Looks like your connection to Dream11 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.