What is FairPlay on Dream11?

• FairPlay on Dream11 is about ensuring we have the trust of our users with 100% transparency and responsibility towards them. This is extremely important for us because we want our users to enjoy their playing experience on our platform.

Here are some of our FairPlay policies:

• Fixed player credits & team budget of 100 credits for everyone
    • Fixed deadline of 1 hour before the start of match for all
    • Option to view/download all participating teams in a contest post deadline

Read more: https://fantasycricket.dream11.com/in/fairplay

• Why am I unable to download the teams even after deadline of 7PM? Reference: IPL match between Hyderabad and Mumbai. Instead of PDF file, can you please give option to download csv file that can be opened. Because of large size, I am unable to PDF files with more than 1 Lac teams, primary reason for me not participating in those contests

• @dream11 Sir i think i am in fairplay violation because of i refered many times and My 2 withdrawl was fail.
    Now I can understand what should i do to play well and real cause of Fairplay.

I Beg to state that Please remove Fairplay from my account as early as possible. Please sir,Make a green light in my dream 11 account. Thank You

Looks like your connection to Dream11 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.