cheated

• sir, i'm playing dream11 since a long time. but i feel very shame and hurted for what happened in yesterday grand league match result.yesterday your fantasy league cheated with us and vaiolated fair play rules. the players won grad league formed such a team which could not be possible.because the credit was more than 100.
    s.shing- 14.5,b.shing-11.5,r.shing-14.5,r.kumayat12.5,m.shing-16.5,p.sherawat-16,r.kumar-15. total-100.5.
    in this circ*mstances i want you to take necessary steps and bring back our faith on your league.

• @tamal1915pq said in cheated:

sir, i'm playing dream11 since a long time. but i feel very shame and hurted for what happened in yesterday grand league match result.yesterday your fantasy league cheated with us and vaiolated fair play rules. the players won grad league formed such a team which could not be possible.because the credit was more than 100.
    s.shing- 14.5,b.shing-11.5,r.shing-14.5,r.kumayat12.5,m.shing-16.5,p.sherawat-16,r.kumar-15. total-100.5.
    in this circ*mstances i want you to take necessary steps and bring back our faith on your league.

yes you are saying right. Dream11 team reply

Looks like your connection to Dream11 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.