OFFICIAL THREAD: We’re improving the Dream11 desktop and mobile site

• We love the passion that we see in your feedback - this is what drives us to provide you with a better Dream11 every single day. Thank you for sharing all your thoughts here. We will definitely try and incorporate as many as possible.

You wanted to know why we changed our site to the current look. It was to ensure:

• Speed: We’re sure you’ve seen an improvement in loading times
    • Easy access: We’ve launched a bottom navigation menu for quick access to all your favourite features
    • ‘My Contests’: Now you can see all your joined contests for all matches in one place
    • Dream11's apps’ new features: Easier payments, series-wise match sorting, switching between sports effortlessly, etc. for both desktop and mobile web
    • Contest sorting: Browse contests easily by winnings, number of teams, number of winners and entry fees
    • ‘Me’ Page: Your contests, profile, information, history - everything you in one place

Thanks to your awesome feedback, here are some of the features of the old site that we will bring back soon:

• Background image: We’ve changed this to make it more appealing to all sports fans
    • Clone Team: Create multiple teams faster!
    • Team Preview: View all your teams as you create them
    • Notification Centre: Don’t miss a single alert
      … and much more!

So please be patient and trust us. We promise that we listen to everything you say. We will continue to improve your Dream11 experience every day.

• @dream11
    Dear team I am not happy b coz I won't join contests.becoz I am using windows phone.in past days I am using website.now also.but in new version I won't able to select captain abd VC.so that I won't join.

• Please tell me why I am unable to widraw my winning, I was checking whether you guys are fake or not. You take less than a minute to make payment but at giving time, you guys are doing wrong and lengthy activities.

• @dream11 Sir my money got deducted from dream11 wallets and not transfer to the bank account and then money not reversed to the dream11 account and i am trying to contact you for last three days
    Plz plz help me

• may be you dont get to see my request, i am writing it here now. i have problem with the verification of my pan card, pls call me 9018886099

• i cant see notification icon is new site ...it is mystery to find icon in this new site only developer news and one more thing for 10000winning amount league size is 1lakh people already started shifting to other sites...if u create leagues like this..why to loose our money

• @Dream11 where did the PSL matches disappeared?

• @Dream11 dear sir happy to saw 25 entrt 26666 members 1st price 1 lakh which was reintroduced in psl first match.. By the way plz bring Back previous 35 entry 7500 members and 59*6666 members league plz plz plz..

• Dear dream 11 please loom at it

• In the ongoing psl game mul vs pes points are given to wrong irfan khan

• Please check the team sheet of multhan sultan's , mohammad irfan is playing not mohammad irfan khan.mohammad irfan khan is a sub.

• the old site was quite better than this...there should be an option to choose from..mostly i am using desktop to logon to dream11...

this new site is just a web version of android app...
    i'll suggest you to revert to old site..

• @dream11 sir is there possibility of grant free entry is available or it stopped. Accessing of free entry is not available now. It is true.

• your site is not loading.....

• Your website dream 11 not work now.. why?
    What problem..?
    This Is good website but it not work now..

• Fantasy game industry me filhal jitne bhi competitor chal rhe hain unme sabse ghatiya customer support Dream11.com ka hai.
    Ye sale Dream11 wale, customer support ek dam ghatiya kr diye hain. Pahle kuch bhi problem ho, mail krne pe turant usi din reply aata tha. Aur ab to haramkhor reply hi nhi karte chahe 1 week ho jaye ya 1 month.
    Mai 4-5 days pahle mail kiya tha abhi tak sale koi reply nhi kiye. Iske pahle bhi ek bar kuchh problem hone pe mail kiya tha to koi reply hi nhi krte the, jab bar bar 6-7 days pe mail krne lga tab ja k ye harami sale 30-40 days bad reply kiye.
    Ye bhosdi wale user bhot jyada ho jane ki wajah se ab users ki care nhi krte hain aur unki problem se inhe koi matlab nhi rehta.
    User jyada hone ki wajah se hi to ye sale wesite ki UI change nhi kr rhe jabki 90% log bol rhe older version lane ko.
    Mai kal apni sari winnings withdraw kr liya. Kuch cash bonus bacha hai wo bhi winning me convert kr k withdraw krne k bad in chutiyo ki site kabhi use nhi krunga. (Ye sab mai sirf apni bat nhi kr rha. Sabhi k sath ya maximum logo k sath yhi ho rha hai ki unki problem resolve nhi kr rhe ye kutte)
    Inse bhot badhiya to Myteam11.com hai. wo customer support 1 no. ki dete hain. call k through ya fir online chat k through unse contact kr sakte hain. Withdrawal bhi in salo se tej hai uska. Aur cash bonus pe bhi in salo jitna restriction nhi hai. UI utna sahi nhi hai unka but uske alawa har cheez inse mast hai.
    Mai janta hu mere akele k Dream11 chhodne se in salo ko koi fark nhi padega but mujhe yakeen hai agar aisa hi ye sale krte rhe to mere jaise bhot se log frustrate ho kr Dream11 ki Gand mar k nikal lenge. 😠

• @meraj183ij
    Same here Bro, already leave
    Madarchod sabke k sab. M
    #% ch
    dne k liye forum*** banye haibolded text@meraj183ij
    Same here Bro, already leave
    Madarchod sabke k sab. M
    #% ch
    dne k liye forum
    italicised text* banye haiitalicised texttlbolded text

• @meraj183ij sahi bole bhai ....bhut hi jyada ATTITUDE aa gyaa h inn logon mn... pehle UI kharab kiyaa inhone fir MEGA CONTEST mn topper ko 10 hazar rs kaa prize ....log bewakoof thode hn jo yahan 10 hazar k liye apna time waste krenge ! ye chahte hn ki 60rs lagao to 15 rs wapas mill jayein ! aree nhn chahhye humko apne 15rs wpaas bass jo TOPPER aaye usko badiyaa prize milee...taki ekdin jab hum jeetin tab humejn bbi TAGDA profit ho !

• Sir, Dream11 main private contest to live lana chahiyea.without code to friends.

• महोदय @Dream11 ,
    मेरी आपसे विनती है कि आप dream11 में आप स्कोर देखने के लिए साथ में स्कोर बोर्ड लगा दे जिससे हमें स्कोर देखने के लिए कोई अन्य एप्लिकेशन डाउनलोड नहीं करनी पड़ेगी।

Looks like your connection to Dream11 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.