Go back to old website

• How can I go back to old classical dream11 website. Plz help

• @lokes16186no mobile site is very boaring and timeless

• @gauta481ij very irritating . how to go back to the classic site??

• @gauta481ij previous version was good but new sucks

• Older version is simple, good and easy to use, ply go bact to older version

• The new version totally sucks we can only see harsha and so much confusing... i am quitting dream11

• Can any one tell me how to go back older version of dream11

• One of the worst interfaces I've seen in a long time. Developers have just made their work easier by copying the mobile interface. Not sure if this even went though a UI testing phase. I'm sure many people would've started quitting as they did for Cricinfo's latest (and worst) change. Management is sure to see the fall in their revenues soon.

• Today I checked the Account it has changed to mobile version.

The previous version more user friendly and this version sucks

I request you to kindly go back to the previous version or else i need to quit dream 11

• Hereafter their only business will be through people who access on their mobile app. I don't think people who are sitting in front of their desktops/laptops from home/office would be using this s**tty website UI.

• WORST INTERFACE. PLEASE SWITCH BACK TO OLD VERSION.

• there should be an option to switch back to old interface.
    Many features are missing in new website. Its showing mobile interface on desktop. ☹

• A new UI should improve customer experience and it should not be a hassle to search for each and every feature. This new UI from Dream11 lacks depth and it requires user to do multiple clicks before they can access basic details of players, matches and contests. I hope the Dream11 guys come to your minds soon and common sense prevails. Goodbye until then!

• dreams 11 admins have you guys gone out of nuts..that without talking any kind of users suggestion u made these kind of wholesale changes !!
    This is the worst layout i have ever came across. the website looks same in pc as it is in app. Being a desktop user its totally inconvinient to me. App is useless.i have never used it.. its f*****g slow. now in desktop Team making is so much difficult compared to the players icon team making template before.in the previous desktop version through edit tab we could easily sort a team first but ticking or unticking a teams icon and then could have easily sort on the basis of points or credit.but in new version sorting is so much inconvinient ..a team cant be sorted seperately .suppose liverpool plays huddersfield previously i could have ticked on the liverpool or unticked huddersfield and then select players on the basis of point or credit from liverpool but under the new update that is not possible. if i sort players by point both liverpool nd huddersfield coming together. i cant seperate a team and then sort on the basis of cr. or points hope u got what i mean .
    There is no clone opt.from desktop . previously i used to make 6 teams in 2 -3 mins but now making a single team is taking 2-3 mins itself.

Lastly being a linux user i would to use my pc as an android device.joining was much easier for me speciallally when i used to choose my oponents and then join.but under the new template its much tougher.first u have to click on league then view leaderboard and then the join opt. so much complexity.

also the site not opening properly in all browsers..its just opening ok in chrome and monzilla nd rest in other browsers like stardust uc browser etc etc..its just justing keeping refreshing nd refreshing.

i didnt find any kind of issue before. but this new template is just horribly f*****g.

Previously all leagues from desktop was in a single page and we could easily switch teams among the leagues.
    contest rank 1 or 2 or etc was so much clear in a single page. now this have been made so much complex. we cant even easily understand whether we are winning or not.it looks totally complicated.

previously i used to join 200 lgs..now em not joining a single lg.

in short this new template sucks.kindly bring back the old design or something similar convinient to desktop users.
    tnks.

Regards
    rajyuvi007 (one of yours 2 yr old member )

• @rajch334hi said in The new layout from desktop is the most f*** ing thing and worst experience i ever came across in life:

dreams 11 admins have you guys gone out of nuts..that without talking any kind of users suggestion u made these kind of wholesale changes !!
    This is the worst layout i have ever came across. the website looks same in pc as it is in app. Being a desktop user its totally inconvinient to me. App is useless.i have never used it.. its f*****g slow. now in desktop Team making is so much difficult compared to the players icon team making template before.in the previous desktop version through edit tab we could easily sort a team first but ticking or unticking a teams icon and then could have easily sort on the basis of points or credit.but in new version sorting is so much inconvinient ..a team cant be sorted seperately .suppose liverpool plays huddersfield previously i could have ticked on the liverpool or unticked huddersfield and then select players on the basis of point or credit from liverpool but under the new update that is not possible. if i sort players by point both liverpool nd huddersfield coming together. i cant seperate a team and then sort on the basis of cr. or points hope u got what i mean .
    There is no clone opt.from desktop . previously i used to make 6 teams in 2 -3 mins but now making a single team is taking 2-3 mins itself.

Lastly being a linux user i would to use my pc as an android device.joining was much easier for me speciallally when i used to choose my oponents and then join.but under the new template its much tougher.first u have to click on league then view leaderboard and then the join opt. so much complexity.

also the site not opening properly in all browsers..its just opening ok in chrome and monzilla nd rest in other browsers like stardust uc browser etc etc..its just justing keeping refreshing nd refreshing.

i didnt find any kind of issue before. but this new template is just horribly f*****g.

Previously all leagues from desktop was in a single page and we could easily switch teams among the leagues.
    contest rank 1 or 2 or etc was so much clear in a single page. now this have been made so much complex. we cant even easily understand whether we are winning or not.it looks totally complicated.

previously i used to join 200 lgs..now em not joining a single lg.

in short this new template sucks.kindly bring back the old design or something similar convinient to desktop users.
    tnks.

Regards
    rajyuvi007 (one of yours 2 yr old member )

• Same experience to me

• Management still fails to understand the drop in their revenues over the last couple of days due to this pathetic desktop version of Dream11.

• New look of website is weird.

• I am not happy with new version.
    Bcoz i am using windows phone.it doesn't support so that i wont play from few days.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Dream11 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.